例：How much is the shirt?
A. £19.15 B. £9.18 C. £9.15
1. What does the woman think of the movie?
A. It's amusing. B. It's exciting. C. It's disappointing.
2. How will Susan spend most of her time in France?
A. Traveling around B. Studying at a school. C. Looking after aunt.
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Going out. B. Ordering drinks. C. Preparing for a party.
4. Where are the speakers?
A. In a classroom B. In a library C. In a bookstore
5. What is the man going to do?
A. Go on the Internet. B. Make a phone call. C. Take a train trip.
6. What is the woman looking for?
A. An information office. B. A police station. C. A shoe repair shop.
7. What is the Town Guide according to the man?
A. A brochure B. A newspaper C. A map.
8. What does the man say about the restaurant?
A. It's the biggest one around.
B. It offers many tasty dishes.
C. It's famous for its seafood.
9. What will the woman probably order?
A. Fried fish B. Roast chicken. C. Beef steak
10. Where will Mr.White be at 11 o'clock?
A. At the office. B. At the airport C. At the restaurant.
11. What will Mr.White probably do at one in the afternoon?
A. Receive a guest. B. Have a meeting. C. Read a report.
12. When will Miss Wilson see Mr.Whie?
A. At lunch time. B. Late in the afternoon. C. The next norning.
13. Why is Bill going to Germany?
A. To work on a project.
B. To study German.
C. To start a new company.
14. What did the woman dislike about Germany?
A. The weather. B. The food. C. The schools.
15. What does bill hope to do about his family?
A. Bring them to Germany.
B. Leave them in England.
C. Visit them in a few months.
16. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Fellow-travelers. B. Colleagues. C. Classmates.
17. When did it rain last time in Juárez?
A. Three days ago B. A month ago C. A year ago.
18. What season is it now in Juárez?
A. Spring B. Summer C. Autumn.
19. What are the elderly advised to do?
A. Take a walk in the afternoon.
B. Keep their homes cool.
C. Drink plenty of water.
20. What is the speaker doing?
A. Hosting a radio program.
B. Conducting a seminar.
C. Forecasting the weather.