61. —Look at the glasses on the desk. Are they David’s?
—They_____ belong to him. I saw him go out with glasses just now.
A．might B．could C．mustn’t D．can’t
62. — Can I hang out with my friends tonight, Mum?
— Of course, but you ______be home by 8:00 o’clock.
A.can B.must C.may D. might
63. -- Must I water the flowers right now?
--No, you______. You may do it after supper.
A. mustn't B. needn't C. can't
64.The lady in the sitting room_____ be over sixty. She looks so young.
A. can’t B. must C. may D. needn’t
65. Hurry up , or you ________catch the train.
A. can’t B. needn’t C. mustn’t D.shouldn’t
66. －Is Jack on duty today?
－It ______ be him, it’s his turn tomorrow.
A. mustn't B. won't C. can't D. needn't
67.—Is Mr Brown driving here?
—I’m not sure. He ______ come by train.
A. may B. shall C. need D. must
68.It’s getting dark. I_____ go home now.
A. can B.would C. have to
69. ----Where is my watch?I _______ find it.
----Don’t worry. It must be somewhere in your room.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. shouldn’t
70. —MustI finish my homework now ?
—No, you __________ . You can do it tomorrow .
A.can’t B. needn’t C.may not D. mustn’t
61-66 D B B A A
66-70 C A C A B