11.—Can I borrow your ruler，please?
—Yes，you __________. But you must return it to me before lunch time.
A. have B. can C. must D. used to
12.—Can I park my car in front of the building?
A.won't B. can't C. needn't D. couldn't
13.—Shall I take my swimming suit?
—No, you ___ . We will just go hiking in the mountain .
A. mustn’t B. couldn’t C. needn’t D.can’t
14. Drivers ________ wear seat belts while their cars are running on the road.
A. need B. can C.must D. may
15.―Must I return the bookthis week?
― No, you __________. You can __________ it for 20 days.
A. mustn’t, keep B. needn’t, borrow C. needn’t, keep
16. — Excuse me, whose book is this?
— It ________ be John’s. It has his name onit.
A. must B. need C.can’t
17. —____I swim here?
—No, you _____. Look at the sign“No swimming”.
A. Must：can’t B.Can; don’t C. Can; mustn’t
18. —Must I go to medicalschool and be a doctor like you, dad?
—No, you _______,son. You’re free to makeyour own decision.
A. can’t B.mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
19. The man ______be my English teacher. Hehas gone to Canada.
A. might B.must C. can’t
20. A country has dreams. We teenagers________ also have dreams. With dreams and hard work, anything amazing can becreated.
A.may B. must C. should