Keep Our Hearts Strong
As the proverb goes, constant drops wear out the stone. Good habits help pave our way to success. However, during the cultivation of good habits we are frequently bewildered and baffled by temptations from the world around us. Only when we are alert and determined enough to resist these temptations can we take a right and unswerving road to success.
In our daily life, it is essential for us to be self-disciplined. A healthy lifestyle, which may consist of regular exercise and balanced diet, is what most people are pursuing in contemporary society. Yet many people cannot resist the coziness of staying in and temptation of tasty but fatty food, thus giving up half way cultivating healthy habits and getting decreasingly robust. In addition, our progress in academic performance depends on good habits. We must restrain ourselves from endless entertainment. Otherwise, distracted and indulged, we can never maintain a good learning habit, let alone achieve academic excellence.
In summary, good habits rely on strong hearts that are not disturbed by temptations. With persistence and perseverance, we are heading to success.
1. may not benefit education as intended
2. build an innovative image
3. further distract students from class participation
4. have to work harder to enliven their classes
5. mobile technology will be more widely used in education
6. It is proceeding with caution.
7. facilitate students’ learning outside of class
8. teaching or analysis
9. complex reasoning abilities required of good lawyers